The 3rd Annual Campground Owners Expo is happening
Nov. 29-30, 2023 in Branson, MO at the
Hilton Branson Convention Center!
Click the buttons below to register now for the 3rd Annual Campground Owners Expo in Branson, MO! If you are interested in a sponsorship package, but would like to chat with us first, please reach out to our COE office at (608) 525-2323!
Click the black button below to download a paper copy of the registration form to mail or email in!
Click the green button to register and pay online!
We have several sponsorship opportunities available for your business! From our $10,000 Presenting Show Sponsor level, down to a $500 beverage and snack sponsorship, they’re all important and they all bring extra attention to your business!
What To Expect
We had such an incredible response to our first two years in 2021 and 2022, so we are excited for an even bigger and better 2023! Click the link below for our event program! Check back often for more updates as we continue to update with more exciting events!
COE Exclusive – ‘Behind The Scenes’ – 2023 event information coming soon! Check out what we did in 2022…
This “lunch-and-learn” session is an add-on, ticketed event for COE registered attendees only (BOTH campground owners and exhibitors!), and will feature the owner of Dick’s 5 & 10, Steve Hartley speaking about how his family got into this retail/tourism business, how they choose items to sell in their store, how they decide the best ways to display merchandise and how they continually redesign the store, keeping it appealing for locals and tourists to come back time after time! Many campgrounds have camp stores, and big or small, this a great opportunity for you to learn how this family-owned store, that began as only 1,500 square feet of retail space, grew to 10,000 square feet over 60 years later!
Expo Dates and Times
**Please note, this is a different expo schedule than the 2021 and 2022 show. In 2023, we are holding the expo on Wednesday and Thursday instead of Friday and Saturday.**
- Tuesday November 28
- Exhibitor set-up open from 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Booths must be ready by 12:00pm on Wednesday 11/29!
- Wednesday November 29
- Exhibitor set-up open from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Expo open from 12:30pm to 4:30pm
- Evening Program and Dinner (included) from 4:30pm to 6:30pm – Exhibitors are welcome and encouraged to attend our evening program in the Ballroom for time to network with the campground owners, industry awards, charity auction, drinks, appetizers, and dinner! Dinner is included in your event registration! Another excellent opportunity to network and connect with campground owner attendees in a laid back and fun atmosphere!
- Thursday November 30
- Expo open from 8:00am to 12:00pm
- Teardown AFTER 12:00pm – no early teardowns!
Our event and group lodging block is located at the Hilton Branson Convention Center. Located in historic downtown Branson, connected to the Branson Convention Center. Shops and restaurants at Branson Landing are just across the street, and it’s less than 15 minutes from the Titanic Museum and Branson Hills Golf Club. The hotel features golf packages, both an indoor and outdoor pool, fitness center, and spectacular views of Lake Taneycomo.
For more information on group block rates for the COE event, booking deadlines and to book your stay online, click here to visit our lodging page!
What is the COE?
The Campground Owners Expo (COE), owned by Severson & Associates, a Management, Training and Consulting firm, was formed to give campground owners numerous networking opportunities. Lori Severson, Owner of Severson & Associates and Bud Styer, from Bud Styer Associates, Camping for the Fun of It, have successfully participated in hundreds of shows with a combined 50 years of industry, campground association, and trade show experience!
Work with seasoned expo and industry professionals like Lori Severson, from Severson & Associates and Bud Styer, from Bud Styer Associates, Camping for the Fun of It! Lori, Bud, and their staff, have spoken at and participated in hundreds of shows with a combined 50 years of industry and expo experience!
The COE experience is built on three pillars – learn, grow, inspire!
LEARN – Help campground owners all over the U.S. determine what products and services they need! Hear directly from your prospective customers instead of assuming!
GROW – Connect in unique ways with the decision-makers from 28+ states! Solidify or create new relationships and grow your business. Support those who support you!
INSPIRE – What if there is an application for your product/service that you haven’t even thought about yet? Showcase your product/service while you explore unique possibilities!
Why Branson, MO?
Branson is a magical place at Christmas time! We encourage our attendees to bring their families down for an exciting pre-Christmas getaway! But more than that, COE is unique to any other expo experience in that you can participate in several “behind-the-scenes” events right alongside the campground owner attendees! Can you say “priceless networking?” These events are designed to show campground owner attendees how Branson show owners and crews create top-notch guest experiences that bring customers back time and time again; and how they can apply those lessons at their campground when they return!
Important Things To Note
- Early Bird Deadline: July 1, 2023
- Hotel Room Group Rate End Date: October 27. 2023
- Deadline to be included in print materials for the show: November 6, 2023.
- Other important notes/reminders:
- As this is a unique show in format and presentation, please register early! No booths can be held without payment.
- Sorry, no refunds are available for any reason. Booths will be sold on first come, first served basis with the exception of Show Sponsors at the $10,000, $5,000 and $3,500 levels.
- NO booth numbers with the exception of Show Sponsors are guaranteed.
- All decisions made by Exhibitor Committee are final.
- We reserve the right to refuse participation based on product selection at the committee’s discretion.
- Booth numbers available two weeks prior to the show and are subject to change based on needs of show.
- Early tear downs are not allowed! You will be fined $250 for early tear-down without prior authorization.
Logistics & Booth Information For Exhibitors
Exposition services are provided by Liberty Exposition Services of Kansas City, MO.
Phone: (816) 891-9500 | www.libertyexpo.com
All booths are 10′ x 10′ in size and include:
- Single line ID sign (7″ x 44″)
- 8′ high drape back wall and 3′ high drape side rails (black in color)
- One 6′ table (draped on three sides)
- Two folding chairs
Cabin spaces and equipment spaces are based on availability. Please call us at (608) 525-2323 to inquire on these spaces.
Are you an entertainer?
Do you provide entertainment services that campgrounds might like to book as an activity in their park? For example, musician/bands, magic/hypnosis show, comedy show, etc. For $500, set up a table during our expo for campgrounds to visit you and book a performance for their park! Click the registration links above to register now! (No pipe/drape – only draped table and two chairs)